Research Engineer Security and Privacy (m/f/d)
- Development and implementation of concepts and research results, both individually and in collaboration with researchers and PhD students,
- Run of experiments and simulation of realistic conditions to test the performance of developed algorithms and protocols,
- Development, maintenance and organization of software,
- Support to BSc, MSc and PhD students, postdocs and researchers who use the lab,
- Responsibility for the daily routines in the lab, for example purchases, installations, bookings, inventory,
- Demonstrations and lab tours for external visitors,
- Producing media content for our group web page and social media platforms.
- We are looking for a strongly motivated and self-driven person who is able to work and learn new things independently.
- Good command of English is required.
- You should have a good academic track record and well developed analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent programming skills and familiarity with cryptographic libraries.
- Previous experience in implementation projects with C++, Matlab/Simulink, Python is desired.
Application Deadline: 15th June 2021.
sport & wellbeing
food & drink @ HSG
flexible working hours
For job-related questions
Chair of CyberSecurity
«We are looking forward to receiving your application for this position.»
Administration Office, Chair of Cyber Security
«I am delighted that you are interested in this position at our University and would be pleased to meet you soon.»